The application can create 6 different types of mailings:
- Promo mail, with up to 12 promo products. You can select the products in your usual DealerShop.be shopping environment, and than enter the end-user prices.
- CompuDeals mailing, with pages from the CompuDeals consumer- or business brochure.
- JPG mailing, with up to 5 JPG images.
- D&D Template mailing, in which you start with an existing D&D reseller mailing, and change prices and content.
- HTML mailing, by entering HTML code from scratch.
- DealerShop.live Weekpomo Mailing, only available for DealerShop.live subscribers, only available in Dutch language right now.
If you have a DealerShop.live subscription, extra functionality is available:
- Download the original PSD files of D&D reseller mailings, so you can edit them in Photoshop and send them in a JPG mailing
- Download de original PSD files of the CompuDeals brochures
With each mailing, you can adjust the header and add your own logo, or simply a banner. You can als use the automatic unsubscribe function, which allows the recipients to unsubscribe from your mailing list automatically.
Your mailing list is stored in the cloud, and is available from every computer (and also manageable through the DealerShop.be website). You can split the mailing list in seperate groups, so you can send certain e-mails only to certain customers.
DealerShop.mail can connect to your own SMTP server, or, if you're sending to a limited number of recipients, the SMTP server of your provider, or Gmail. The application can spead mailings in time (for example, send 10 mails, then wait 2 minutes).
- DealerShop.mail 3.3
(requires update to version 3.3b)
- Update to version 3.3b for users of version 3.0/3.1/3.2/3.3/3.3a
Comment: DealerShop.mail 3.x requires Windows 7 or higher.
Help and documentation: click here (Dutch only).
What's new in version 3.3?
Multi-language: NL/FR. Now also available for French customers.
If you're using Windows 7, the setup program will install the .NET Framework version 4.5 automatically (if not already present).